01 December, 2009

The winner of the Autumn woodland Challenge........

Thank you all so much for joining in with the Autumn Woodland challenge, we loved visiting your blogs and seeing all those gorgeous autumny colours. It was really hard to pick a winner, but I had to choose, and it was


JANE (Millies marvels)

that really caught my eye with her funky leaves and tweet little bird. Congratulations Jane, you win the £20 Funky Hand gift voucher for this month

Blinkies go to

Jan (JanJay)




Congrats to you all, contact Anice through the Contact Us section of her website www.funkyhand.com to get your blinkies and winners voucher. I hope you will join in with this month's challenge, set by the fabulous Kath

Enfys xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thanks so much Enfys! That has really made my day! I will get in touch with Anice now :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Very worthy, if you ask me. Well done.

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.