01 May, 2010

April Showers Winner!

Thanks to everyone who joined in with our April challenge. It was such a joy to visit all the blogs and see the wonderful array of things you made.

I've been back to all the entries a few times now, trying to decide where the main prize should go - and it was a REALLY hard decision, I can tell you! Eventually though I just couldn't resist the lovely "4 Seasons" card made by .......


I loved the way the names of the seasons formed a clever border to your design, and how you mixed the different paper collections and digi images. What a great idea. You win April's £20 voucher to spend at Funky Hand, plus a blinkie for your blog to wear with pride!

I’d also like to award ‘Top 5’ blinkies to

Please contact Anice through the Contact Us section of her website http://www.funkyhand.com/ to get your blinkies and winners voucher.
That's all for April, please watch out for the May challenge which will be along any minute and is set by Enfys

1 comment:

  1. OMG....
    I cant believe it, Thanks so much for picking me as the winner this month - i'm so chuffed.

    Thanks Again
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.