01 April, 2010

March Challenge Winner!

Thanks for all the lovely entries for the March challenge. It was such a pleasure visiting you all to see your lovely cards and projects.

Unfortunately there were several entries that couldn’t be considered for the winning prize or a blinkie because they didn’t include a Funky Hand paper or extra. Just something to bear in mind for future challenges.

Now I won’t keep you in suspense any longer. This month’s winner, with two very pretty ‘MUM’ wordbooks is...


Well done, you win a £20 voucher to spend at Funky Hand and a blinkie for your blog!

I’d also like to award ‘Top 5’ blinkies to

Craftycat
Jackie
CraftyNess
Sheila

Please contact Anice through the Contact Us section of her website http://www.funkyhand.com/ to get your blinkies and winners voucher. Be sure to pop back soon for Kathy's April challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I cannot believe that I have won a Blinkie!! This was my very first Get Funky Challenge attempt - I am so chuffed!!! Off to email Anice to make sure I get my Blinkie asap!! Thank You so much, love Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations everyone!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay me! I can't believe I got a Blinkie on my first go! How exciting! That has made the perfect start to my long Easter Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.