01 May, 2011

Pinch and a punch....

..for the first of the month :)
A huge thank you to Debs for hosting this month's challenge which goes under the heading of SPOTS & STRIPES and can be seen here and to my super talented team mates for providing such inspiration.

When Debs first announced her challenge, even before Anice uploaded the new striped freebie paper I started rattling off my spotty and stripey creations which are posted on my blog and came up with three before I realised I still needed to make something using the free paper lol

It just so happened that DH forgot his step-niece's birthday until the actual day so this is what I came up with.

The elephant digi stamp is from the Colour Me Happy cd and I've printed him onto the spotty paper from the Rainbow Polkadots download and as well as using the striped freebie, I've used the large spotty paper from the April Fool section of the Craft The Year Away CD. The sentiment was printed using the Workspace on the CTYA cd and glued onto a cocktail stick to make my flag. I finished my card with 3 toning brads, I hope you like it.

If you want to hop over to my blog, I have added the other stripey/spotty makes. I hope you like them and that you are inspired to join in with our Get Funky! challenge which runs until the 14th May.

Please remember that your creation MUST use an element from Funky Hand and if you don't you won't go into the hat for the winning entry.

Take care and thanks for looking.



5 comments:

  1. A happy card and love the elephant holding a flag - great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who couldn't love this spotty elephant?! Fab card
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Jackie .. .. that elephant is just perfect for a "late" card!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jackie - so cute and love the bright fun colours.
    {{Debs}} xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.