06 November, 2011

Fifty

It's now my (Ruth) turn to hopefully provide some inspiration for our current Autumn themed challenge!

I really do like making word books but this one does not use any templates - I've printed the pages and then made the letters using wordart, cut everything out, layered the letters and then stuck it down!

Some gold stickles around the letters with the smaller letters being die cuts plus some matching ribbon from my stash and its all complete! All the papers are from Dreams Come True.

Don't forget that you MUST use at least one Funky Hand product in your creation and if you don't have anything just click on the Funky Hand website www.funkyhand.com and you will find a Funky Freebie paper that will fit the theme perfectly!

Good luck and we can't wait to see what you create! Closing date is Monday 14 November and a new challenge will be set the day after.


2 comments:

  1. This is great - I like the use of different dotty papers and I'm sure she will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour collection. Great work Ruth.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.