15 November, 2011

Winner of October Challenge and top 3

Thankyou so much to everyone who entered my challenge this month, it was lovely to visit each blog and look at your creations. Apologies to those I was unable to leave comments for, for some reason Blogger isn't allowing me to comment on some blogs and in some cases I am having to comment as anonymous! I can assure you though that I did visit every entry :o)


My winner is Lynne with this gorgeous card


Congratualtions Lynne, please contact Anice using the Contact Us page on the Funky Hand website www.funkyhand.com to claim your prize


My top 3 are as follows:








Please contact Anice in the same way as above ladies to get your top 3 badges



Thanks again to everyone who entered, can't wait to see what you all make of Jackie's fabulous challenge :o)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner - great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like to thank you for choosing my card as the winner this month. I'm so please as there were some lovely entries this time.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm not sure if my message is getting through on the contact us page on Funky Hand as I keep getting an error message?

    I am really chiffed to be top 3, congratulations to Carol & Debbie and Lynne for her winning card.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, your messages haven't come through just email contact@funkyhand.com instead.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lynne, your card was beautiful.Well done to Carol and Mandy too for being picked.Thanks for picking me too.Fab challenge.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.