27 December, 2011

Thank you from Lou !!



Morning Funky Peeps!!
I hope you have all had a wonderful christmas and are stuffed full to the brim with yummy food and happiness, I know I am!!!
Now before I carry on and waffle away to you a little about my makes, I have 2 very special words to say.......or scream......:)

Funky Hand. 50% off SALE.

Its a perfect time then to get your hands on some Funky goodies!!! I loooove a sale!!!


Don't worry if you don't have any Funky Hand downloads yet because Anice has made an awesome  Funky 15th Freebie  and it is available here  it's gorgeous!!! I used it on all of my makes and I think its fair to say I may be addicted to it!!!!!

Hope you can find some time to join in  the fun with us this month - you have until 14th Jan 2012 to add your entry to Mr Linky below, can't wait to see what you make!!

We only have only ONE rule, You must use at least one Funky Hand product.

Huge hugs Lou xxx

1 comment:

  1. I completely love this idea Lou. The freebie paper for this month look wonderful!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.