29 February, 2012

Flying High

Good morning all, it's Jackie here again. I'm sure it's only a couple of days since I was here with last month's challenge, I must be very old now because my weeks are flying by (no pun intended :)) 


So onto my card


If you follow my blog you will see a run of these step cards, I just love them and I think they look very 'special' when made up.


I really love this spotty paper, it can be found on the Rainbow Polka Dots download


The freebie for this month can be found on the download section of the Funky Hand web site. Please take it and make something to show us then pop back to let us know what you've made so we can come and take a look. The only rule we have is that you must use a Funky Hand  product, if you haven't got anything then please use the freebie. Don't forget to add your creation to Mr Linky, below.





2 comments:

  1. Love this card Jackie, the flower layering is just great.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great Jackie and love the colour choice
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.