05 February, 2012

January blues

Hello again, it's my (Jackie's) turn to show you my project for Lou's fabulous challenge for January.

January Blues.
so in more detail..
Its an anything goes month but you must use BLUE!!
Don't worry if you have nothing blue and funky because our super boss lady has made a wonderful FREEBIE for you all to grab to join in.

I made a card using papers that I chose beforehand which were from  I had already chosen my papers for the card as they were in my Funky Hand scraps folder, and I had a desperate request to make a last minute for a 21 st card for a boy.
Papers used are as follows
Star paper - from the Xmas Presents on the Twelve Crafters Crafting cd 
backing paper, Happy birthday paper and the party hat paper are all taken from the Birthday Boy section of the Happy Happy Birthday cd
The large numbers are used from the birthday Boy section too and the ribbon and buttons were from my stash.

Take care to read our very few but important rules before the next section of the challenge whereby you submit your card to us. We are having to disqualify quite a few people who obviously just seen the challenge remit and thought they would enter without using anything from Funky Hand! You need to use something from Funky Hand please otherwise you will not be entered into the challenge. Don't forget to add your project to Mr Linky.

Thanks for looking, back soon.



2 comments:

  1. A super card, love the layering of the different patterned papers. Ni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jackie and I agree with Ni, the layering of the different papers is really fab.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.