19 February, 2012

Ruth - Two Hoots

It's time for my take on Allison's fab theme for Get Funky for the month! The theme is

Flying High

So anything that flies can be entered - but you MUST make sure you've used at least one Funky Hand product. And Anice always offers a freebie which fits the monthly challenge - you can download the cloud paper that I've used by clicking here.

I've used a mixture of papers for my card - the funky freebie for the month plus Funky Kraft Stash - layered behind the clouds and also for the owls bodies and I Heart You for the stripy wings and also the tiny beaks!

I printed the funky freebie at A5 sized for a smaller pattern and the I Heart You download has been printed 9 to a page for an even smaller pattern!


For more details on my card, pop over to my blog!

I hope that's given you more inspiration for this months theme - you have until 14 March to enter and don't forget you MUST use a Funky Hand product in your creation. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I completely love these owls Ruth. This card is just fab! Great use of this months Funky Freebie as the background
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.