19 March, 2012

Celebrating Spring & Mothers!

Hello there!  Jenny here!  I'm just popping in to share my 'Celebrating Spring' make with you.  It was Mother's Day here in the UK yesterday so I thought I'd share the card I made for my mum!


I've used the fabulous Funky Freebie as the focus of my card - you can get your hands on it here!  I've combined the paper with some lilac chipboard letters from my stash, all layered onto Kraft card.  I just rounded the outside corners and added some gems to finish!


I do hope you've been enjoying this month's challenge so far. If you're yet to play along please remember our one and only rule - use at least one Funky Hand product in your creation.  You can find all the other details on how to enter in the challenge launch post, written by Kathy, here!

Lou will be up next with some more Spring inspiration for you so please pop back here on 23rd March!

Stay Funky!
Jenny
x

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Jenny, I bet your mum loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Jenny. Your clean and simple style is fantastic.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, simple and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card with a lovely style, I am loving the freebie for this month too! :) x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.