13 August, 2012

Nothing like getting it wrong!

Well here is the last installment of this months Get Funky July challenge Design Team inspiration cards from me Anice. This is a fine example of what not to do! As I haven't followed the challenge outline at all! Oops! Take a look and see what I did wrong..

 The challenge is to use a number and no images...I meant to put 'You 4 Me' but for some reason I have completely forgotten the number bit and just wrote me and you!?

So this final inspiration card is a fine example of what NOT to do when you enter our challenge this month! But as I'd left it till the last moment ,as usual, to make my card. I thought I would share it with you anyway!! Doh!

The card was made using all the papers and lettering from the Colour Me Happy CD This is the second Papercraft Factory craft CD release and I'm afraid I rather ignore it these days but going back to it for this challenge card I have realised that it contains come really great papers, colour collections and digital stamps.  If you have it take another look at it.  If you don't have it yet..you're missing out!

OK so after seeing my incorrect challenge card you have a couple of days to do better than me and make a card for this challenge and win a Funky Hand download collection as a prize for winning. The new challenge starts on the 15th so all you need to remember is to include at least one Funky Hand paper, stamp, digital stamp whatever you have Funky Hand in your stash.  If you don't have anything at the moment then go to my website www.funkyhand.com and download the Funky Freebie backing paper that is there to help you.

Right, just a couple of days to go lets see what you can come up with!!
Anice xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Jackie won't be too hard on you Anice! Fab card - I love the big sentiment and the squares down the side

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anice...it's re-assuring to know it's not just me. Great card by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah bless you, don't worry Anice.It's a lovely card and great colours and papers.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.