09 January, 2013

How do you use yours?!!!


 Afternoon Everyone!!

So today its Lou popping in on you all with a bit of a 'How do you use yours?' post!!! Funky Hand's papers are so very versatile and can be used for so many different projects I thought I would share what I have been up to with them over the last couple of days!!

So my big sister is a digi gal and is the designer of LilyBoo Designs (linky up there!!)The top card is Daisy Bear and awwwwwww he is so cutey patootie!!! 

I coloured him up with my promarkers and then added a squidge of texture to him with my blender pen rubbed on an off cut of denim and then pressed onto his gorgeous furriness!!! then it was just a case of teaming the little guy up with some of my fav Funky Hand papers. I always have a tonne of this Huge Funky Love paper printed out! I LOVE it! 

so, do you want to see a couple more of Sam's new releases in action with some of Anice's stunning papers?..... squeeee! ok then!!!  

this is Love Bug Bear....
using the same papers and texture on the bear but a little pink mono tone bear, awwww!!
and here is Bunny Bear...
These papers are from the Shabby Saturday download and Craft the year away cd rom, and I had a little bit of help from a Little Mo on this one! he wrote 'Happy Easter' for me.

So, How do you use yours? we love to see the papers in action so get sharing your makes and there might even be a little prize for the one the funkette's love most!!! linky them in on our little link and we will pop in and see ya'll!!
Huge hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the papers Lou.It just shows how versatile they are.Beautiful cards as always.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Lou, it's great to be able to see how different products can work so beautifully together. I'm really looking forward to seeing any cards our readers post. We are always nice and friendly here, so don't be shy get your images up here and let us visit your blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantasic Lou - it's always great to see how you use your FH stash in different ways

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.