06 January, 2013

Spring colours

Good morning and Happy New Year from me (Amanda) here in a cold and misty Scotland!  It's the 6th of January already, this first week of the year has certainly flown in for me. 
 
I have made this card for a friend at work, who is (funnily enough) 50 next week.  She's not much of a cute image kind of gal, so thought to make the sentiment the focal point.  She will love this sentiment too, she keeps saying she's not going to be 50.
 
The papers I have used are from the Happy Happy Birthday cd, the collection is Winter Birthday.  I love the spring colours in the stripy paper, so fresh and cheery.  The sentiment was written on the writer tab on the cd.  I love to use this for the sentiments as you can then match the colour to the papers. 
 
I hope you will share with us anything you have made lately with anything Funky Hand, we'd love to drop by and share some bloggy love :) Just pop it on the linky and us dt girls will come visit.
 

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card Amanda, Your friend will love it.Great colours too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you have chosen for this card Amanda, and the sentiment is so true!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.