14 April, 2013

Spring is here!!

It's Debbie here and I'm hoping to inspire you to get your Funkyhand bits and pieces out and have fun.
When I was thinking about what to do this time I had a few ideas but then out of the blue I decided to get my   offcuts out from the Daisy day download and use the Spring has sprung sentiment topper.  I actually won this download from the challenges here so you never know what can happen.
Here's the offcuts I collected with some pieces of card for matting and layering to inspire me:
How can you not be inspired with such fantastic products from Funkyhand.
 I really tested myself on this one.It was very simple to make - a few cuts with the scissors, faux stitching, some bakers twine and jobs a good un.

So come and join in, add your link here or on our facebook page so we can pop and see you.

Hugs Debs x


3 comments:

  1. oh this is beautiful Debs, I love those pops of colour with that collection,its gorgeous
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Debs. The colours are great, just right for Spring. Also it's another example of ways to use up all of your printed out download papers. No waste is the way to go!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I love this card, it's full of hope for better weather and hopefully the sunshine to come! Hugs, Sammylou xxx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.