02 June, 2013

Simply Circles in 15 Minutes!

I've taken some inspiration from Sammylou's post a few weeks ago and I've also used Kathy's sketch to create my card!  Plus I also set myself a challenge of creating a card in under 15 minutes!

I've used papers from the soon to be released Summer Wedding download and cut different shaped circles with my Nesties.  I've inked the edges with blank ink and added a dotted line around the edges with a black fineliner pen.

I found a scoreboard that I got free with a magazine some time ago (I was actually looking for something else and came across it!) and used it to make the embossed lines around the edges of the card.

Ribbon is a generous donation from my cousin Claire - left overs from when she made her Wedding Stationery last year and the pearls are from my stash.

Rather surprised myself that I managed it in the 15 minutes as I never make cards that quick usually!  Try the time challenge yourself and link up your creation with the blue frog below!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Ruth. I can't believe it only took you 15 mins. Now you have set us all a challenge, lets see who is up to it!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 15 minutes.It's a beautiful card.Might be a tall order for me but must try it.Love the circles.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, just shows what you can achieve in 15 minutes - just fab! xXx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.