28 July, 2013

Funky Pocket card

Morning........ 

It's little old me - i.e.Debbie here to give you some funkyhand inspiration.  Well that's the plan. Here's a sneaky peak of one of the cards I've been doing over the last week. You will absolutely love the new downloads etc... coming to you soon.

This is just some of the papers from one of the new collections. Not even sure if I'm allowed to name it so I won't .Don't want my legs slapping now.... 

I decided to try my hand at making a pocket card, which is just a matter of:


  • layering lots of pieces of paper together 
  • glueing 3 sides so that you can pop something into the top of the pocket. 
  • I've popped in some die cut trees and some letters from the new doodlewords. 
  • The big tree is actually taken from 1 of the new backing papers and enlarged so I could cut it out and wrap bakers twine around it. 
Why not have a try at a pocket card - they are great fun and you can use any shape as a pocket.We'd love you to join in with us and either leave us a link here or pop over to our Funkyhand Facebook page.

Bye for now
Debbiex






2 comments:

  1. Debs this is such a fab card. Naughty you for showing a sneak peek of the new Christmas downloads..but I'll let you off seeing as this is such a great card :)
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh its yumalicious Debs, I love the layers in this card,its fabulous!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.