20 October, 2013

Meet Bot!

Hope you enjoyed the Shabby Saturday Showcase and it always amazes me how one collection of papers and digi letters can be transformed into many different products!  If you've not seen the post, then pop downstairs - its underneath this one!

I've used the new digi stamp called Bot - Fire Away and teamed him with left over papers from Sleigh Ride download.  Bot is really easy to colour especially if you're not keen on digi stamps - I've used Promarkers.  I've also used some star die cuts to use up some of the titchy bits of paper (I hate to throw any bits away!)

To finish off, I've added a faux stitched line and a bit of inking!

Don't forget to link up your Funky Hand creation with the linky below - we'd love to come and visit you!

4 comments:

  1. This is so funky Ruth.Brilliant shading and colouring.Loving the faux stitching too.Great make.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love how you have cut the layers off at the edges of the card. I've never thought of doing that. Brilliant idea! The Christmas papers look fab and on a none Christmas card..just what I like to see. An all round fab card Ruth, thanks for sharing.
    Anice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work as always Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.