12 May, 2014

Fading Beauty Gift Bag

Anice has come up trumps again with this wonderful digi paper download - Fading Beauty! With wonderful faded pinks, greens and a touch of chocolate its a collection you'll be using a lot! I've made a cute gift bag from one sheet of A4 card which has been scored and folded to create the bag.




I've used a Sizzix flower die and then cut it into four to create the petals; I then dabbed them with a damp cloth, scrunched them and left to dry before assembling. The leaves were handcut with the veins added and then scrunched up a little.

Ribbon, brads and clear gems are all from my stash. Some faux stitching and its complete!

Look out for more creations made with this fab download from the rest of the team!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this handbag Ruth. You always make my designs look amazing. Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation dearie.love, love love this bag.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.