25 May, 2014

May Inspiration, DT Marleen

Hi everyone..

Its my turn to share some inspiration here on the blog.

For this card Ive used the papers called "Salt & Pepper"
As well as the butterfly stamp called "Flutterby Flowers"

Here is what I have made:



The butterflies comes in 4 so I simply printed the sheet with them on and cut them out.
then coloured them in with Distress Inks and covered with clear embossing powder (2 coats)

I added the backing paper and stiched by hand round the edges. The 2 scallops comes in the "salt & pepper" paper pack so I simply cut both out. I used a birthday stamp from my stach to stamp the sentiment. Stamped with versamark and covered with white embossing powder.

For all your Funky Hand needs, DO pop to the STORE.. There are so many amazing papers and fantastic digi stamps..

And that is it from me for today..
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments left behind.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card dearie.Love the shine on the butterflies.Beautiful colour combo.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab card Marleen. I love the colour combination. Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.