20 March, 2015

Marleen DT - Funky Season.

Good moning blogger friends
and thank you for popping by..

Its once again my turn to share a spot of inspiration

This month we are having a play with the 
You can find this CD HERE in the STORE for only £1.

This time I used the "Spring Walk"  papers of the CD.

Here is what I've made:


 You might have seen my sneaky preview of my flower cutting in our FACEBOOK group but here is finally the finished result.

I used only 2 sheets from the CD for this card (as well as my backing card stock)
I simply printed the flower sheet and die cut my circle. From the rest of the sheet, I cut all my flowers. Yes it DID take quite some time, but I honestly think it was worth it.

My second sheet was my letter tiles. In order to get my letter in the right size, I transfeered the sheet into a word doc and resized it.

Once all letters and flower was cut, it was a simple matter of adding them all to my card.
I finished off with a bit of glitter glue in the center of my flowers.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.


2 comments:

  1. It really was worth all that cutting Marleen, this a really lovely card. Thanks for sharing it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the work on this is simply beautiful! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.