10 March, 2015

Spring Whispers Thank You

Hello all and I am so glad to be back for this month's shares showcasing the sublime spring collection on the Funky Seasons cd-rom. What's even better is that it's currently in the Funky Hand store for just £1.00 (I think the price is March madness!)

My first make is a simple thank you card using the Spring Whispers colourway.



I've simply cut strips and made them into banners, stuck them on, then cut out the alphas and layered them over the papers. A bit of tiny pink bling and the card's complete.

A simple yet effective card...

I'll be back later in the month with another share.

Sammylou xXx


1 comment:

  1. This card is lovely SammyLou. Simple with a little touch of bling..just my type of thing. Ha! I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.