12 April, 2015

Funky Elephants!

Morning all, back with my second Funky Hand project of the month!! This month the DT are all using one of the fabulous CD's which has been reduced in the shop for the whole month to just £1!! This months CD is Funky Daze!


Just look at all of these fab papers included on the disc!! You could literally be there for hours looking through and choosing which to use!! 


For my cards I decided to do a set in the pink colours after making 2 in blues/greens! I printed out some of the fab papers then had to figure out what to make!! I ended up with 2  more of the cutest baby cards you ever did see! 





For my second card I did exactly the same as the first one but changed the papers around! 



The bottom of the elephants ear has been rolled slightly so it sticks out just enough to show.



Thats all for today! 



Tams xx

1 comment:

  1. Tammy these baby cards are just fab. Thank you for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.