27 April, 2015

Take a closer look at the Funky Daze CD

Hi everyone, Anice here,

I hope you have been enjoying the wonderful creations that the Design Team have been sharing this month using the Funky Hand original CD Funky Daze.  I know I have.

I was thinking about it and just seeing a few pictures on the website doesn't give you a really good idea of what you actually get to print off and use in your crafting. So, I've put together a video giving you a much clearer idea of what you will find on it.  

Funky Daze is on sale for just £1.00.  Hopefully this video will make you want to order it today. :)





Did you enjoy the video?  Let me know what you think.

Until next time
Anice xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.