12 May, 2015

No-Glue Box by Kathy


Hi, it's Kathy today, and I've another box to show you this time. 

I received some cookery ingredients through the post recently - they are cleverly packaged so that the larger box fits through a regular letterbox, and in that box are four smaller ones. 
These little, plain kraft-coloured boxes are very cute and tbh, as there's no glue or anything holding these boxes together, they were "crying out" to be unfolded and used as a template for something prettier!

Although the box is made from my "drawn around" template, I've also made sure to save it in my Cameo files so that I can not only use it again, but scale it up or down in size too

I've used "Thyme Blossoms" designs from this month's showcase CD "V. Funky" to make this one - printed on both sides of my sheet of textured white Bazzill card so it's pretty inside as well as out. Here you can see it all unfolded
 
I made a "belly band"  not only to keep the box closed, but also by cutting out and layering a couple of flowers from one of the paper designs, it's the decoration too

Materials and Tools

Papers: "Thyme Blossoms" from the Funky Hand  V.Funky  CD
the designs were all printed on textured white Bazzill card 
EK Success border punch
and then I made a small 10cm square gift card to match, using another cut out flower, some pearls and a piece of Bakers' Twine

Don't forget, this CD is on offer in the SHOP for just £1 at the moment so don't miss out! Here's a quick look at just some of the designs you'll get on the CD

We'd love to see what you make with Funky Hand goodies too.....
Thanks for visiting today

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking Kathy with the template idea. It looks fantastic with the bright flowers all over. Thanks for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.