18 June, 2015

Marleen DT - Scrappage

Hi everyone..

2nd post of this month for

This month the DT is playing with the 
You can find it and all the other goodies in the STORE.  

For today Ive made a scrappage.
Once again Ive gone for the A4 format simply because I only have an A4 printer lol
For a long time I didnt scrapbook much, especially for my DT post, simply because I normally only scrap in 12x12 but since trying my hand at the A4, Im enjoying scrapping again.

Ive even opened my own scrapbooking group on Facebook, so if you are a scrapbooker or just fancy a nosy or maybe even want some inspiration to try your hand at, why not pop over, we'd love to have you. Join us HERE.

Here is what Ive made for today using the digital papers from the "Now thats Funky" CD.

 



This page is simply put together with a couple of sheets printed from the CD with a few added embelishments from my stash. I have to admit, Im more of a vintge girl, so I dont have much in my stash that is "Funky", but I think I managed a fresh and fun page.
My daughter has already claimed the page for her room as it features my SIL's dog who has sadly passed away not long ago. Both of my kids has know him since they were babies and they both loved loved to play with him and our own dog out on the lawn. Needless to say, this really is a special memory.
And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Wanna see more of my design? Visit my blog HERE.

1 comment:

We hope you have enjoyed the paper craft inspiration from the Funky Hand Design Team. Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.